Wednesday, December 12, 2012

October 9

Copying these over to here again now. Awesome.

            I love working with the tennis balls during the rhythm exercises. It’s fun. It took a little coordination, though, and I’m pretty sure we all lost a ball at least once. It was neat to see how we could all work together to achieve a single rhythm. (I also felt special and important, as I was the only person assigned to the last beat of the sequence.)
            We got to show our animals some, which I had a tremendous amount of fun doing. I love being a baby giraffe! The hippo was harder, but I haven’t had the chance to really study it yet since I chose it in class with you today. Then, Connor and I had to use a stuffed animal to be a giraffe trying to climb some rocks. Instead, he ended up stumbling and falling, and after eating a little he fell asleep. It was probably the most adorable thing anyone in that room had ever seen, sorry about it.
            Clarissa’s animal is loud. I love Jenna’s squirrel! That’s definitely something I can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment