Wednesday, December 12, 2012

November 13


We did a space balancing exercise that I didn’t completely understand. I mean, I understood the rules and what we were supposed to do, but the ideas I was supposed to take away were unclear to me. Hopefully I absorbed some of the purpose despite not completely understanding it, I guess. I’ve got a great group for our project, a bunch of people I respect as actors, and I’m super pumped to work with them. We did a couple of different things regarding our final pieces (notably learning about expectations) and it’s helping us find things we can use when we actually start putting together a final product. I want this performance to be really good, so I hope our group pulls everything together.
            I did really love talking about expectations—I love learning about the rules behind storytelling at the way things work. The most important part of theatre to me is story, and I love to learn about it in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment