Wednesday, December 12, 2012

October 25


Type casting! This was fun, but most of what I got back I expected. Things like “nice guy” and “sweet kid.” “Awkward best friend/love interest” etc. These are things that I figured I’d play, so it’s nice to know I imagine my type to be what others see, too. Lots of people said I made them feel welcome/safe and that I was easy to listen to as myself, so that was sweet. It was basically split down the middle on whether I’m personality or character actor, in their opinion, and that’s kind of awesome because it implies flexibility, in my opinion. I do enjoy using myself as a character model, but I also love playing strange people who are completely different.
I also think it had something to do with wearing Connor’s clothes. Plaid makes me look lovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment