Wednesday, December 12, 2012

November 27


Gift project party times! This project really stressed me out, and I was sick for most of Thanksgiving break, so my bed-riddled, shivering self didn’t work on it as much as I would have liked to. Jenna is awesome, and I wanted to give her more, but I’m not sure I did a perfect job on this performance. Edward did a great job of doing me, though, and encapsulating me. I was so floored that he went home and learned an entire dance to a song that I do just for this project! It was flattering and I appreciated it. Edward is one of my favorite people.
            I think this is one of the best examples of our class’s growth as an ensemble, though. Everyone was so open to being represented. We all loved it, and laughed together, and enjoyed ourselves in a great, friendly way. A+ go team.

No comments:

Post a Comment